I was inspired to contribute my own video for the NY Times By The Book Tag by Lauren at Reads and Daydreams. This tag has a bunch of really interesting questions which I found really fun to answer. Take a peek at my answers in the video below and consider yourself tagged to make your own NY Times By The Book Tag video!
1. What book is on your nightstand now?
2. What was the last truly great book that you read?
3. If you could meet any writer – dead or alive – who would it be? And what would you want to know?
4. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?
5. How do you organize your personal library?
6. What book have you always meant to read and haven’t gotten around to yet? Anything you feel embarrased never to have read?
7. Disappointing, overrated, just not good: what book did you feel you were supposed to like but didnt? Do you remember the last book you put down without finishing?
8. What kinds of stories are you drawn to? Any you stay clear of?
9. If you could require the president to read one book, what would it be?
10. What do you plan to read next?
Ghost Wife by Michelle Dicinoski
My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante